Due to the lifting of restrictions on elective procedures, we are once again back to full normal hours. Please bear with us as we try to clear the backlog of elective procedures. If you are waiting to hear from us on when we can accommodate your pet’s elective procedure, please feel free to give us a call – we don’t want to miss anyone!
The Arapahoe County Stay at Home order expires tonight, May 8. This means we will be transitioning to “Safer-at-Home” policies. Starting May 9, we will start allowing limited access to the clinic for our clients. The health department has some strict guidelines regarding individuals entering businesses that apply to us. To provide for the continued safety and health of my staff, we will be following these guidelines with the following policies:
- One person in the clinic per appointment. If you wish to enter the clinic, you must fill out this questionnaire prior to your visit; this is to comply with CDPHE Public Health Order 20-29. If you have kids with you, the whole family may stay in the car and we will bring your pet inside.
- Masks or cloth face coverings are mandatory in the clinic and must cover your nose and mouth at all times. No exceptions. Those who do not wish to wear a face mask may remain in their vehicle and we will bring your pet inside. We cannot provide a mask for you.
- Please remain a minimum of 6 feet away from staff and other clients at all times.
- Please limit touching of surfaces – this helps us with sanitizing after you leave.
- If you are ill or you have interacted with someone who is ill:
- Please only schedule emergency appointments for your pet
- Please help us by finding someone else to bring your pet if at all possible
- If you cannot find someone else, please remain in your vehicle and communicate us via phone.
We will continue to provide curbside service for medication and food pickups, stool sample drop offs, etc. as well as for anyone who does not wish to enter the clinc. Please just call us when you arrive and we will come out to your car.
If your pet is a low-stress kiddo, we recommend continuing with curbside service for your pet’s appointment as well.
Even if you have followed all the guidelines, you may be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle for some or part of the visit if we have too many people in the clinic. We appreciate your patience while we learn to navigate this next step.